Last night’s 2017 SFNL Tradeshow at Sandown Greyhound Racing Club proved to be the biggest and the most successful one the League has ever run.
Close to 90 club representatives attended the networking night, which featured 21 League partners showcasing their wares. Among them were new partners in Atura Dandenong
, Coca-Cola Amatil
, Grant Professionals
, Laser Clinics Australia (Southland)
, MultiSkills Training
and United Petroleum
, who each introduced themselves to SFNL clubs for the first time.
Existing major partners Blackchrome Sportswear
, Gameday Mouthguards
, Leader Newspapers
and Sandown Park Greyhound Racing Club
also had stall set up on then night and offered up special deals and prizes for SFNL clubs.
SFNL CEO David Cannizzo said the event appeared to be the best ever for the League.
“Not only was the tradeshow extremely well attended, but the feedback received from club administrators and our valued partners was so complimentary,” Cannizzo said.
“It was so pleasing to see a great intent to collaborate between our partners and member clubs, and we hope this builds into fruitful mutually beneficial partnerships through 2017 and beyond.
“I would like to thank our partners for their generous and ongoing support, as well as our member clubs for actively engaging in the event and contributing to its overall success.”
A number of League partners have expressed their gratitude towards both the League and its clubs for their part in making the night a roaring success.
Benjamin Charles, the National Sponsorship Manager at our newest League partner, United Petroleum, praised last night's event as one of the best he has experienced.
"Regarding club interaction and organisation, this was one of the best tradeshow events run by a sporting league I have attended," Charles said.
"I am looking forward to building a solid partnership and rewarding clubs."
Coca Cola Amatil's Business Development Manager Michael Friedman said the Tradeshow was an important event that helped bring SFNL partners and club representatives closer together.
“The night provided a wonderful opportunity for partners to network and engage with club representatives face to face,” he said.
Eight clubs also took home prize packs donated by League partners, with Clayton taking home the major prize valued at more than $2500.
See the full list of prize pack winners below.
Clayton (valued over $2500)
Cerberus (valued over $1800)
Dandenong (valued over $1800)
Hampton (valued over $1300)
St Kilda City (valued over $1300)
Bentleigh (valued over $1300)
Murrumbeena (valued over $1300)
Oakleigh District (valued over $1300)
VIEW THE FULL LIST OF SFNL PARTNERS HERE.
Thank you to the following SFNL partners who attended the night and/or provided special offers for SFNL Member Clubs:
Beiersdorf / Elastoplast
- SFNL clubs will be offered the opportunity to take advantage of a reduced qualifying amount of $1000 (Elastoplast and Leuko Sports Medicine Products) to receive the 2017 Loyalty Rewards Package. The value of the pack to the medical team at your club is $600. (Normally clubs are required to spend $1,750 to receive this package.)
- Blackchrome feature as one of the partners in the Club Rebate scheme.
- Exclusive offer to all clubs fielding Women’s Football Teams – You can get your hands on a Gameday starter custom mouthguard for just $49! Even better, we’ve dropped the prices on our Pro ($59) and Xtreme mouthguards ($99) too!
Sandown Park Greyhound Racing Club
- Leader provides the Shooting Star Award for the SFNL Under 19s competition.
- Sandown is the Major Entertainment and Venue Partner of the SFNL and host of the SFNL’s Annual Awards Dinner.
- Book your upcoming event before March 31st and receive free jukebox and dance floor.
Coca Cola Amatil
- Commencing March 1st, clubs purchasing Elasto rigid tape to the value of $750 will receive two free trolley bags, 12 water bottles, two icebags, hand towels and scissors. There are limited quantities of these items available so it will be a case of first in, best dressed.
- Offers SFNL exclusive discounts on all non-alcoholic beverages
Laser Clinics Australia (Southland)
- Order before March 15th (minimum of $100) and get a free party premium mix pack. (Wholesale value of $40.00)
- Visit the clinic before March 31st and receive 50% off any laser or skin treatment (conditions apply).
Red Onion Creative
- Book any course with MultiSkills Training prior to March 31st and receive a 10% discount. Mention Southern Football Netball League when making bookings.
- Any clubs that order club stationary through Adcell Group will receive 20% off if ordered before March 31st
- Clubs who opt to film the entire season with Red Onion Creative will be offered the SFNL rate of $350.00+GST per match. One-off matches will be charged at $390.00+GST.
- Any order for embroidered products received and confirmed by COB March 3rd will receive free delivery and no set up cost.
Woodlands Golf Club
- SFNL members can join the United Petroleum Club Rewards Membership to receive 2c/L discount on fuel at United Petrol Station. This will accumulate towards the SFNL Member Club Rebate program.
- Enquire about a 2017 function with Woodlands before the start of March and receive a 10% discount on your event.
- Buy any three cases of the 750ml wine range and get a free bonus case.
The SFNL also thanks its Community Partners for their attendance last night:
Sports Chaplaincy Australia
Victorian Repsonsible Gambling