The Hampton Hammers Football Netball Club (affiliated SFNL) is seeking suitable and qualified applicants for the position of Senior Men’s Coach for the 2020 Season.
The football club has set some really strong foundations this season and will most likely play finals. With a blend of experienced senior players and a young and exciting list the club is set improve in the coming years.
We are seeking a passionate, well organised, enthusiastic leader who has a record of providing leadership and working with a leadership group.
The successful applicant will be required to lead and manage the development and implementation of the club’s football strategy. This will include:
· Developing the Club’s Football & Coaching Strategy.
· Overall Coaching of Players & Coaching Staff and effective game plan implementation.
· Relationship management across a diverse stakeholder group.
· Developing a culture of success with shared values.
· A keen interest in player development.
· Promoting the Club and its Brand.
The Senior Coach will also be involved in the recruitment of new players, support staff and player retention as well as holding suitable coaching accreditations.
For further information please contact our Football Manager – Brad Timms on 0436 001 132 or email@example.com
Applications clearly setting out appropriate qualifications and experience should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
by COB Monday 9th September. All applications received will be handled in strict confidence.
Hampton Hammers Senior Coach Advertisment 2020