The SFNL are hiring a Netball Operations Coordinator.
The Southern Football Netball League (SFNL) provides governance and strategy
development for Football and Netball across the Southern region of Melbourne.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter to join our team in as
the Netball Operations Co-Ordinator.
This dynamic full-time role plays an integral role in delivering Netball
competition management for the growing Football Netball competition in the
region with over 90+ teams.
Reporting to the General Manager - Operations, the successful applicant will
• Experience in developing and managing stakeholder relationships;
• Strong decision-making skills;
• Communication and presentation skills;
• Experience in Netball and/or Competition Management; and
• An ability to work autonomously whilst maintaining a strong team ethos.
If this sounds like a position for you, please email a cover letter and your resume
to the General Manager - Operations, David Jennings at the SFNL
Applications close Tuesday 20th December 2022.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL POSITION DESCRIPTION