The East Brighton Football Club affiliated with the SFNL is seeking applications for the Women's Coach for 2023,
The successful applicant will have high standards, strong leadership skills and an appetite to develop the playing group and establish the highest quality football and coaching program.
The women’s coach will also be involved in the recruitment of new players, support staff and player retention.
This position will have the full support of the Clubs committee and it is viewed as an integral position for the Club moving forward.’
We are seeking a coach that:
• Has a focus on people and is a strong and effective communicator
• Is highly adaptable and able to manage all levels and abilities
• Can assist with player recruitment and retention
• Has a female player development focus relating to skills and game style
• Can provide regular individual and group feedback to the playing group
Both playing and non playing Coaches are encouraged to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the applicant to work with a team who are committed, young and enthusiastic.
All applications are received with strict confidence.
Please direct your application to Football Operations Manager Brendan Stuart email@example.com