Black Rock Football Netball Club, affiliated with Southern Football Netball League (Division 3), invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for the Senior Coaching Role (playing or non-playing) for the 2020 season.
The successful applicant will be required to lead and manage the development and implementation of the club’s football strategy.
This will include:
• Develop Club’s Football & Coaching Strategy.
• Overall Coaching of Players & Coaching Staff - implement Game Plan effectively.
• Relationship Management across a diverse stakeholder group.
• Developing a Culture of Success with shared values.
• Promoting the Club and its Brand.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the modern game and an ability & desire to build and improve upon our on-field playing list and supportive off-field structure.
Applications in writing and to include details of playing &/or coaching experience, accreditation, references. Applications to be forwarded to our President, Andrew Ferguson, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Phone: 0431 289 024).
Applications close 5pm Monday 16th of September, 2019.