SENIOR WOMEN'S COACH
The Murrumbeena Football Netball Club is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our family as Senior Women Coach for 2021 season and beyond.
It is desirable that applicants have a (Level 1) AFL coaching accreditation, or a willingness to obtain one. The club will be happy to fund this accreditation for the successful applicant.
The successful applicant will report to the Football Operations Manager and be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Effective Verbal Communication
- Demonstrated Organizational Skills
- Knowledge and experience as a coach and or player in the development of game day strategies and tactics, training techniques and player skill development.
- Ability to recognize and genuinely engage with all skill levels and personalities in a constructive and educational manner
- Willingness to work collaboratively within our coaching team and football department
- Excellent Interpersonal skills including leadership and communication in driving a culture of players
- Ability to identify and recruit new players to the club in consultation with the football department
This is a truly wonderful opportunity for the right person to continue their coaching career or enter the coaching field and build experience as a football coach
Further Information can be obtained from the Football Operations Manager Rohan White on 0417 530 999 or email email@example.com
MEN'S RESERVES COACH
The Murrumbeena Football Netball Club are now accepting applications for the position of Men’s Football Reserves Coach for the 2021 season.
The successful applicant will be directly responsible for the club's Reserves Team. Assist in the implementation and contribute to the coaching department in all areas, share responsibility for the development of a culture of success with club values.
A comprehensive knowledge of the game and a willingness to continually learn and develop.
Leadership capabilities are critical and demonstrates the ability to identify and foster talent through key relationship / people management skills with strong communication attributes.
Prior coaching experience is desirable but not essential, however a high level of enthusiasm and a strong desire to continuously improve is ideal.
Level 1 accreditation on appointment and willingness to advance.
Please contact Rohan White on 0417 530 999 Football Operations for further information.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.