The Clayton Football and Netball Club (CFNC) is seeking suitable applications for their Men’s Reserves football team to assist with the growing and enthusiastic club.
CFNC has been actively recruiting for the 2020 Season, and is looking to fill the following positions to support the current Senior coaching panel and staff:
- Men’s Reserves Coach
- Men’s Reserves Assistant Coach
- Men’s Reserves Team Manager
- Strong Communication and organizational skills.
- An ability to lead and work within a team.
- Level One Coaching Accreditation preferred but not essential. We can assist successful Coaching candidates obtain accreditation if required.
- To support the Senior Coach and assist with player development & improvement whilst instilling our Clubs values, policies and expectations.
Females and Males considering a future in coaching are encouraged to apply. Applications to be received no later than Friday 21st February, 2020.
For any of the above positions, please send your written application to:
For any questions, please contact Bob Caine on 0428 358 812
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.