The Bentleigh Football Netball Club are seeking applicants for a Female Women's Football Assistant Coach.
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- Strong leadership qualities
- Good communication skills
- An outline for the club's on-field forward progression
- A desire for club success
As part of the coaching panel, they will:
- Be expected to work with all senior players both male and female, including individual coaching
- Be responsible for structuring training, pre-season & throughout the playing season
- Help the assistant coaches to deliver a quality training program
- Assist with team selection
- Provide team match performance assessments if non-playing
All associated roles will be considered in conjunction with applications (i.e. playing or non-playing coach, captain coach or an assistant coach).
Bentleigh Football Netball Club is a sporting community that is rich in history, talent and support for each other. As a club we have been in Bentleigh for a long time and we have been a part of the football careers of many young men and women.
With the community behind them the whole way our Netballers and Footballers are never lacking in support, from training long nights and preparing for big games to the team bonding events and social functions that take place outside of the games Bentleigh FNC act as one big family that can never be torn apart.
Excitement is in the air with the Bentleigh Football Club women's side.
The women's team program is based on effort first, improving skills and individual and team growth. We have a relatively inexperienced side but have a lot of talent that needs to be nurtured.
The presence of the women's team around the club is being highly encouraged, we will be a regular part of Thursday night training and team selection announcements at the club.
We are building and looking forward to a successful year on and off the ground!
This also presents a recognised stepping stone for someone aspiring to League football coaching or even higher.
All applications and enquiries can be sent to:
Phone: +61 424 812 005